Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Follow us and SAVE!

Photobucket

Hello ladies!

I hope all of you are having fun planning your up and coming nuptials!

Do to the numerous emails I have received asking when I plan to have my next contest, I have decided that instead of hosting a contest with ONLY one winner, why not give the opportunity to many brides to join in on the prize.

So what I have come up with is...follow our blog and save on our Day of Coordination services!

If you are interested all you have to do is:

  1. Sign up between August 26- September 7, 2009 to become a regular follower of One of a Kind Events' blog. (http://www.1ofakindevents.blogspot.com/)

  2. Once you have joined, send an email to vanessa@1ofakindevents.net with the following information:
    Your Name, Blog Spot Username, Wedding Date, Ceremony and Reception Location, and Number of Guests and I will get back to you with my availability and of course, your discounted pricing.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will gladly answer. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

*Discounted pricing based on day of the week, number of guest and county in which event will take place*

Photo courtesy of Lux Images


No comments: